Clubs at Park High

Mya Baskin, Writer

A Lot of people wish they would have gotten more involved in high school, Getting in clubs can change your life and social life forever it also looks good on your college application.

HOSA– Health Occupations Students of America prepares students for a future career in  

health. It’s for people in health science education pathway. If you want to become a nurse or doctor this would be a good club for you. 

Deca – Is a non-profit student organization that prepares emerging leaders students have the opportunity to serve the community. Join Deca now if you want to make the community a better place.

Link crew – Juniors and seniors helping freshman to transition into high school. If you’re going be a junior or senior next year, join link crew to lend a hand to incoming students.

FBLA– Future Business Leaders of America students fbla students gain educational and leadership opportunities. Join fbla if you have an interest in the world of business.

Drama club– Drama club gives students a chance to produce their own music and perform it during the fall and spring. If you are an outgoing creative person, Join the drama club today!

Fccla– Family, Career and Community Leaders of America is a way to promote personal growth and leadership development — if you’re in the family and consumer sciences pathway, this would be a good fit for you.

There are many more clubs such as Chess Club, Etc, and Art club, and you can go to the activities office to find out more information on any.

Hosa